Wow, today was a remarkable day on the protocol. I was hardly hungry, and when I was, it was time to eat. I split my meals up even further. I cut my designated lunch and dinner meals in 1/2 and ate more throughout the day. This prevented any blood sugar crashes like the one I experienced yesterday afternoon. I have to rave about life caps for a minute. These things are miraculous. I took one at lunch and felt so good all afternoon. I will take one before bed to help with the nightime, morning hunger. It's amazing how it suppresses your appetite. AMAZING. Love them, and FAST shipping. I ordered them on Saturday and they arrived today! Granted they are one state away, so that helps my objective a whole lot. lol
I have some more veggies to eat this evening and a life cap and then that's it for today. I did mention in my last post that I also upped my dose of HCG to 150 iu. This may be playing a role in the hunger as well. I feel like I'm right where I'm supposed to be! I only had one headache today, this morning which I took advil for. It went away and I felt great the rest of the day.
I will tell you a little secret. I'm deathly afraid that I'll get on the scale tomorrow and not see any progress. I've been so programmed to think about traditional diets and the continued disappointment I experienced on them, that I'm feeling like it just can't work. I will post tomorrow and let you know!
What Is The Hcg Diet
9 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.